Things I Appreciate Right This Minute

  • Energetic school teachers
  • A garage free of mice and clutter
  • 82 degrees by day 62 degrees by night
  • Birthday lunch Plans with my sisters mom and maybe my brother(Felicia your on the sister list)? !!!
  • fresh salsa and peach crisp

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Now what do I do.....







So I decided. Yep made a hard and fast decision to customize my own vanity. I bought a 100 year old buffet made of mahogany. Its beautiful and was one of my greatest finds at $250.00 bucks. Shawn is hesitant to cover the top in marble or drill for a sink because its quite a piece of
dovetailed craftsmanship. So we drive to salt lake load the heavy beauty up, and I cannot wait to see it in the space. Tay and Shawn lug it down the stairs and set it up for me in the skeleton bathroom. I ran downstairs ellated. HMMMMM??? OH ...OH MY Its Big.. well actually ginormous in the space and so now what can I do. Im looking for bright ideas from the peanut gallery. Shawn said cut the middle out and slide it together as he shrugged his shoulders at me. I really love it. I keep waiting for woody Allen to jump out and yell cut. Why is my life a comedy or errors? Would anyone else like to comment on their well thought out life that has a mind of its own?

6 comments:

Ging said...

You are my sister!! Please keep it and put sinks in it and move that wall out a couple of feet and live very happily ever after...once your handsome prince forgives you

Amy said...

OH la la! What a great find. I want you to make it work too- but I have no great ideas. Shocking, I know.

Anonymous said...

just make it work! Who cares if it's big! Big it is then! Go with it!

Molly Thorne said...

CUT THE HOLE! I'm so excited for you, I too would love that fine beauty. Put marble on top and put in a sink with a gorgeous faucet. I can't wait to see it.

Molly Thorne said...

I had another idea. Get rid of the bathtub,that will create space, and just put a really big sink in, you can use that instead. Ya Ya!!!

Em said...

Ter, its gorgeous!!! "Carefully" lay that marble and make yourself a nice sink/bathroom countertop. I never have enough counterspace in a bathroom. oooh. Love those little legs. Otherwise, I don't know, need another couch table?