Things I Appreciate Right This Minute

  • Energetic school teachers
  • A garage free of mice and clutter
  • 82 degrees by day 62 degrees by night
  • Birthday lunch Plans with my sisters mom and maybe my brother(Felicia your on the sister list)? !!!
  • fresh salsa and peach crisp

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Roller Coaster Is Still In Motion


In her state of poverty Kate has been donating plasma. Yesterday she got more than she bargained for. While at a park with Becca she passed out. You know the kind where you dont respond or come to real fast. Becca called in a panic. Shawn hurried to Orem and hauled her to the ER. Her blood pressure was 60 over 40. Not good actually pretty scary. It turns out she was very dehydrated and plasma made it worse. she is fine and sassy to day.


I bought dirt for my square foot garden. Apparently the term cheaper than dirt is a falicy. Some dirt and other fine by products cost a fortune. This year my tomatoes are worth $8.00 a piece.


Becca told me she is changing her major from Exercise Science to a Behavioral Science. Social Work!! " You sure honey?" I love what I do but it isnt for everyone. But she will be great at it, she has always been an advocate for the down trodden and needy.


Taylor had a court appearance at 10 yesterday morning. All he had to do was bring proof of insurance and he was good to go. BUT if you forget to go you are in contempt of court. I drove him like a mad woman looking for my own ticket to the court house at noon. We did alot of fast talking to save his scrawny but.


Today I got an email that of the 90 students that tried out for the spring blast Gabber is in a solo group. Who better to sing " Welcome to the sixties" That girls got soul! Tomorrow we make the last payment to her flight to Hawaii. She owes $466.00 and as of this moment she has earned $435.00 Not to shabby for a 14 year old girl.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Never a dull moment at the Rowley Ranch, is there?

But that's what makes you all so lovely.

Jen said...

I'm so happy that you've been blogging again! Fun times at your house! I love the words scrawny butt! Love you!

Amy said...

I love the picture. Why was Taylor so happy? Just wonderin. Glad she's okay. I've been thinking myself about a sq.ft. garden and the cost of the dirt has me in a quandry.

Ging said...

If anyone is looking for dirt I have more than my share- I will trade for rock, or bark, or a new kitchen sink. Congrats to Gabby. I hope she remembers us when she climbs to fame.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys are a crazy but lovable bunch of people. I can't believe she passed out. The plasma center is very popular in Rexburg...us poor college kids.