Things I Appreciate Right This Minute

  • Energetic school teachers
  • A garage free of mice and clutter
  • 82 degrees by day 62 degrees by night
  • Birthday lunch Plans with my sisters mom and maybe my brother(Felicia your on the sister list)? !!!
  • fresh salsa and peach crisp

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Food Glorius Food Assignments





Here is the family reunion assignments.

Thursday
Dinner______________ Jenny

Friday
Breakfast___________ Ginger
Lunch _____________Molly
Dinner_____________ Terri


Saturday
Breakfast___________Wendy ( we could come to you that morning if you want)
Lunch_____________ Amy
Dinner_____________ On Your Own In Yellowstone

Sunday
Brunch____________ All sisters tell me what your specialty dish will be

Dinner____________ Mom

Monday
Breakfast Terri fruit granola or somethin, Wendy juice Ginger 3boxes cereal
Jen 4 boxes of cereal Amy yogurt or some pastry delight from your baking expertise Molly think of somethin or feed a baby Mom 3 gallons milk one chocloate please. Any complaints to bad put on your big girl panties and deal with it. Or call and work it out with another sister.



5 comments:

Savanna Landrum said...

wooooow. Love that picture of me :/ haha. Love you Auntie.

Amy said...

Nice work. Let the planning begin.

Britney said...

I'm trying to figure out how I can come to this reunion -- :(

Jen said...

Perfect! I reserve Mexican food for my night - so back off any Mexically ideas you might have! Also, all I have to say about Terri's new saying is , at least she didn't get it printed on a shirt to parade around in. YET!

Ging said...

Okay- so my assignment is breakfast- I have ten boxes of cold cereal. Yum