Things I Appreciate Right This Minute

  • Energetic school teachers
  • A garage free of mice and clutter
  • 82 degrees by day 62 degrees by night
  • Birthday lunch Plans with my sisters mom and maybe my brother(Felicia your on the sister list)? !!!
  • fresh salsa and peach crisp

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween 2010

















Oct 31 st
11:00 am Im making special bags of gummy teeth, pumpkins, candy corn and bats . I filled the giant bowl with little milkyways, skittles, kit kats, and laffy taffy.
1:00 pm A batch of marshmellowy gooey popcorn is complete. Now we wait... I carve another pumpkin.
2:00 study google video to do Tays make up for the dance, oh poor boy I tried really I did.
4:45 the door bell rings for the first 3 rug rats. The dogs are going crazy so off to the bedroom they go for the night.
5:20 its lightly raining and flashes of light streak the sky.
6:00 I demand a child I dont even know come in and watch nickelodeon until the hail and wind reduce from hurricane strength.
6:20 the little mummy heads back out in the now drizzle.
6;45 Shawn rents every Frankenstien movie ever made in black and white. I manage to sit through 2 with lots of doorbell reprieve.
7: 30 Gabs party starts. All crayons leave to begin their scavenger hunt. They must take pictures of certain costumes the first team done wins the box of cereal hey is that ny captain crunch.
8:50 Last call a bunch of gouls in the 16 yr old range.
11:45 Crayon and mime home . I blow out the toothy and toothless pumpkins. Colby Bryant (Kate) and the "UP" Scout have the best time at a dance. Someone trys to steal a balloon of Becs heavy beltloop she turns and says "ask nice." He does she un ties one and gives it to him.
I LOVE Halloween. I hide the left over candy but the sugar fiends will find it and it will be gone .

4 comments:

JP Anderson said...

You guys are great hosts to the holidays. Sounds like normal (above and beyond) fun at the Rowleys.

Jen said...

I loved the costumes! Great work Ter!!!

Ging said...

Smiles all around. Is Tay a prisoner or a mime? Or is he a "bad" mime? Are their good mimes? Very clever- very. When I grow up I want to get a costume like Becca's and be a Mom like you.

shawn rowley said...

wow tay's make up kinda freeks me out. and you forgot to mention the peter lorrie murder-creepy maniac surgen movie we watched later next year we do dracula! i know you can't wait.....(is it time for a new husband yet?) ;-P