Things I Appreciate Right This Minute

  • Energetic school teachers
  • A garage free of mice and clutter
  • 82 degrees by day 62 degrees by night
  • Birthday lunch Plans with my sisters mom and maybe my brother(Felicia your on the sister list)? !!!
  • fresh salsa and peach crisp

Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Sugar Plum Dreams


So the budget is sparce this year so I went pretend shopping. I bought all my sisters and mom exactly what I wanted to get them and not what I could afford. Sorry Felicia I actually have you and JP for reals and it wont be as glorius as it is when I window shop. So here you all go . I went looking and got something that reminded me of you, your personality and pazazz. Dont over analyze it . Trade with each other if you dont like it or take it back and get something you REALLY like. Now of course this is all a figment of our imagination, but what fun it is!



To Mom with Love A great chair for your entry to put on our shoes






To Wendy Love Terri A sassy frock fun and frivelousTo Ginger Love Terri elegant and expressive












To Jenny Love Terri so feminine and hotty patotty






To Amy love Terri Simple classic and flirty


To Molly Love Terri Sweeet understated lovely.

To Felicia Love Terri sheek hip tasteful

To Emily love Terri tailored but fanciful fun




To my spouse, father , brother, and brothers in law I got you one of 2 options some will want the bike others can choose to see the Olympics in London England 2012. That should suite you all. So




The sweet children all get to go on a Disney cruise and of course with the whole family to Disney World!This jacket is for anyone who wants one cause its soooooo cute.

7 comments:

Molly Thorne said...

I love it!! Sometimes when I go running by myself I pretend that I won lots of money and I go through everyone and think what I would get them. Once I surprised us all and we took an awesome vacation. It's like I'm dream running. By the way my husband would totally take the bike and yes I will take a jacket at the end and Felicia can I borrow your boots.

Amy said...

I love my dress!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Now where can I really get that?
You are too funny, but I think you hit it dead on here.

Ging said...

My favorite part about this blog is- ALL OF IT! Not only do I love what you chose for me, but I loved and would wear everyone elses clothes. So if the day comes when these purchases become a reality we better live close enough to share or at least bring them on the trip. Scott would take the tickets to London-postively. Thank you for the gifts.

JP Anderson said...

Terri, this is genius! Really! This says so much about the individual, tailored (no pun intended) love you have for each of us. You know us deeper than what is on the outside. You know our character and how we like to express ourselves or live our lives. Granted I think you got this all off the same site but because of a true relationship with each of us, something about each of the items you picked triggered a thought or feeling about someone different you love. "Ooh, this just screams Jenny", for example. I think this could be a fun thing to do on top of our physical gift exchange. It says so much more than "this is the best I could do with what my budget allowed", although it is still sometimes the perfect gift. It say, I know you, and think this would be a great addition to you life without any buyers remorse. No limitations. Genius!

Em said...

Oh i love my jacket, can I borrow Mol's dress sometime!? Love love. And Shawn'll take that motorcycle gladly. We love our gifts. :) :) And you.

Savanna Landrum said...

Since your loaded...thanks for the dress, I like mine best. BUT I would like to borrow- Amys dress, Gingers Jacket, Emilys Jacket, and Felicias boots!! Also can I have the jacket at the end...does that seem greedy? And Ill wear it all on the back of that bike that Mike will definetely take. Merry Christmas to me! Sorry I dont have your name this year!! I love you - Wendy.
P.S. when I go running I do the same thing Molly- one black Jag, the dillards shoe dept. and an Ipod and fancy camera for all of my children...and back surgery for Mike.

Jen said...

OHHHH Ter, I love you! Thanks for the darling dress! I really loved everyones gifts and like others before me - agree that you are without a doubt thoughtful & know us each inside and out. I love you!