Things I Appreciate Right This Minute

  • Energetic school teachers
  • A garage free of mice and clutter
  • 82 degrees by day 62 degrees by night
  • Birthday lunch Plans with my sisters mom and maybe my brother(Felicia your on the sister list)? !!!
  • fresh salsa and peach crisp

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Another Rowley Moment


Sir Sampson has been visiting a lady friend trying to create a batch of puppies. He was gone for a week and had no luck. He came home exhausted and had lost 3 pounds.

So after BYU home evening we went to the Creamery. Why we are eatting cones I say"By the way Sams gone visiting Maddie again " Shawn worried said " for how long?" I reply "Just till tomorrow they have already mated twice"




Shawn says" wow what did you do put him in stretch pants and a Gene Simmons t-shirt?"


I snorted and laughed out loud.




Gabby very loudly" Im looking for parents, new parents anyone anyone." I think we are keepers.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I'm sorry Gabby. So sorry. Come on over.

Anonymous said...

Ahahahha that's my family. Way to represent!

Jen said...

I didn't need to know that! But I love cookies response! Hilarious!!

JP Anderson said...

Sounds like Sam is onto something. 3lbs is a week aint bad.

Bonnie Anderson said...

i read that john your mama.