Things I Appreciate Right This Minute

  • Energetic school teachers
  • A garage free of mice and clutter
  • 82 degrees by day 62 degrees by night
  • Birthday lunch Plans with my sisters mom and maybe my brother(Felicia your on the sister list)? !!!
  • fresh salsa and peach crisp

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hey Nurse Dummy

Where are you??? Ya that the whole BLOG .........except for Hey Molly Dolly dont hesitate to let us in to your life.

I keep thinking about the year Felicia has had and how taxing and rewarding it is. She is so close.

5 comments:

JP Anderson said...

I'm not dead. Just close to. It's finals week but as soon as they are done I have a few blogs in mind.

Em said...

We all anxiously await. :)

Molly Thorne said...

Under pressure, not really. Some day my friends, some day, maybe.

A THORN AMONG ROSES said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A THORN AMONG ROSES said...
This comment has been removed by the author.