Things I Appreciate Right This Minute

  • Energetic school teachers
  • A garage free of mice and clutter
  • 82 degrees by day 62 degrees by night
  • Birthday lunch Plans with my sisters mom and maybe my brother(Felicia your on the sister list)? !!!
  • fresh salsa and peach crisp

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Seriuosly Son!!




So were eatting Sunday Dinner and Becca is telling us about how cheap it will be for her and Kate and their best friend Brook to go to "ShmisneyLand" as Becca calls it. They are very ready for Spring Break, packin up Kates volkswagon and hittin the highway to see the mouse ...AGAIN. Taylor moaned . He wants to go so bad . So he concocted an idea . And I kid you not this is what came out of his mouth." You want to take me Im a man magnet" I nearly spewed Sunday dinner. It doesnt sound right for your 16 year old son to claim himself a man magnet. We know where his heart was, if a guy has a puppy he is cuter to women if a girl takes her goofy little brother guys will think shes hot. See his heart was in the right place his thinkin was alittle messed up. I think he's a mom magnet.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I love it! How funny! He's definately an Aunt Jenny magnet - I love that Tay!

Em said...

ahhh. He tried. he tried.

JP Anderson said...

Good attempt. He should at least get a postcard for trying.

Ging said...

I get it Taylor!! I would say anything to go see The Mouse. Let's just hide in the back of that volkswagon, once they are in St George we can move to a comfy seat and they will have to let us stay!!