Things I Appreciate Right This Minute

  • Energetic school teachers
  • A garage free of mice and clutter
  • 82 degrees by day 62 degrees by night
  • Birthday lunch Plans with my sisters mom and maybe my brother(Felicia your on the sister list)? !!!
  • fresh salsa and peach crisp

Monday, March 30, 2009

Are you going to finish strong

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us. Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:1

http://www.guzer.com/videos/are-you-going-to-finish-strong.php

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I consider myself officially kicked in the butt...

shawn rowley said...

for my fourty fourth birthday the only thing i need is a congratulation for having married you . thanks honey for the inspiration.

Em said...

Its amazing what some people learn to live (thrive) without.

Ging said...

I guess I will have to be the first (instead of Jen) to admit my teary-eyed response to this wonderful post. EXACTLY what I need, EXACTLY when I needed it. I love that scripture. For that matter the whole chapter and the one previous are amazing.