Things I Appreciate Right This Minute

  • Energetic school teachers
  • A garage free of mice and clutter
  • 82 degrees by day 62 degrees by night
  • Birthday lunch Plans with my sisters mom and maybe my brother(Felicia your on the sister list)? !!!
  • fresh salsa and peach crisp

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Remember When...

As Shawn has to for mentioned. We are cleaning out the basement. If you havent seen it or used it in 5 years its either on its way to DI or creating a slow down in the cleaning as you reminisce.
So heres a few little pictures I found that made me smile and laugh. Happy Roll your clock ahead day! Dont forget.


Remember when we were all together at the Mouses House. It was hot sweaty and we had Mrs. Pucky with us and it was the greatest day ever.










Remember when Iker was half as tall as he is now.
PS I have no children who can go to the easter egg hunt this year can I borrow some.



Remember when Gabby would actually share her ice cream. Lucky Maddie!


















Remember when JP had more hair than muscles






















Remember when dad was a teenager on his cell phone







Remember when Shawn could get you to do anything he did. And so could mom so you wore that dress with the 2 foot wide collar























Remember when Ginger had time to look glamourous before Eli!





Remember when John would come to the Family Reunion.................
and John and Scotty thought they looked better as Cher and Marilyn than Amy and I did.

7 comments:

Jen said...

That was awesome! I loved it Terrance! I want a copy of the picture of Dad please oH please!

Amy said...

I love it. THose pics are great!!!

p.s. Chloe just asked if your real name was Terrance. Thanks Jen.

shawn rowley said...

we found alot of cool picts, huh?

Em said...

I love these oldies! and I too want that pic of Dad. awesome

Molly Thorne said...

Sign me up for that picture of Dad also. The first thing I noticed was the gym in the wedding picture, lots of memories in that gym. Volleyball, basketball, box car-little toaster movie at primary activity day, broom stick hockey, weddings, funerals, ward dinners, the list goes on.

Ging said...

Terr- Did ya hafta?? I would have preferred a baby photo of me in my nudidity!! Urgh, yuck, blah!! I LOVE the other pictures however and NEED a copy of the that photo of Dad
I will trade you. I made you a copy of the three of us with pails on our heads in '69..

JP Anderson said...

Those are great pictures that bring back great times. What a blessed family we are. I'll take a pic. of Dad too. I've got a good fishing one of him I can trade that no one else has or has even seen.