Things I Appreciate Right This Minute

  • Energetic school teachers
  • A garage free of mice and clutter
  • 82 degrees by day 62 degrees by night
  • Birthday lunch Plans with my sisters mom and maybe my brother(Felicia your on the sister list)? !!!
  • fresh salsa and peach crisp

Sunday, April 10, 2011



Up at 5:30 to see his first patient and then off to BYU for ward council. Conduct church, share his testimony . Count tithing for a couple of hours. Have some dinner and a cinnamon roll or two with a candle in it. Watch Tarzan for movie night because Becca wants to. Walk the dogs. Walk with Taylor so he could talk. Give a child a blessing. Rubs my achey foot, plans to talk to a young man in need over breakfast at school in the morning. Study for a test and write a paper . Go to Sushi with Kate after school tomorrow.


This is how my husband spent his 46th Birthday. Doing or planning to do good. I love you Shawn . You are a luxury in my life.

4 comments:

Amy said...

What a great guy! Happy Birthday to him.

Jen said...

OHH he really is a great guy! Happy Happy Belated Birthday my brother!!

JP Anderson said...

Only a frame as big as his could house such a big heart.

Ging said...

True tribute Terri. He is a gem. I quite like how you describe him as a luxury. Happy Belated Shawn. We love you.