Things I Appreciate Right This Minute

  • Energetic school teachers
  • A garage free of mice and clutter
  • 82 degrees by day 62 degrees by night
  • Birthday lunch Plans with my sisters mom and maybe my brother(Felicia your on the sister list)? !!!
  • fresh salsa and peach crisp

Monday, April 4, 2011

Conference April 2011



I love Conference every bit of the idea is perfect. Sleeping in, sweat pants, fleece blanket, the smell of warm muffins,heavenly choir voices, (Loved The Spirit of God Like a Fire Is Burning). Talks about service and more service.The purpose of suffering and pain, Love more love. Its so good I just get full up with its testifying power and the spirit that whispers continually that it is true. Soup, Wendy's blondies the non brownie treat, dog asleep across my feet, orange juice, snowy blanket over everything outside, perfect for a day spent inside. Wake up, sit up, the prophet is speaking, more temples, more members, more welfare doing good everywhere.


Saturday morning we were there. Just like sitting on a green hillside right at the masters feet and they pass around the loaves and fishes. Exquisite opportunity to stand with my arm around my daughter and sing I know that My Redeemer Lives and feel his presence in my personal life. I hear her sweet voice singing a testament of truth that I know, she knows. Iclose my eyes the water squeezes from eyes down my cheecks. Just want to stay in the softness of the moment. Parenting class section 500 not so bad, fear not so consuming, life has more color after a weekend like this. When will my May Ensign be here?


Now it is Monday and Im dizzy from all the reminders of being more loved more deserving than I remembered, more needed, more responsible, more committed. But the snow is still here and I want to stay warm inside with the memory's . Time to do, time to dress , time to go, time to serve, time to follow the Prophet.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Your Conference weekend was perfect. Lovely time.

JP Anderson said...

Perfect weekend. Perfect post.

Jen said...

That was exactly what i thought! Love you!

Ging said...

That is why we hold it too tight- too close sometimes. It is a sacred thing to belong this church. So glad you shared in the sweet moments of whispered encouragement.