Things I Appreciate Right This Minute

  • Energetic school teachers
  • A garage free of mice and clutter
  • 82 degrees by day 62 degrees by night
  • Birthday lunch Plans with my sisters mom and maybe my brother(Felicia your on the sister list)? !!!
  • fresh salsa and peach crisp

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Car'ee is fine...Me not so much

A week ago today I was rearended on my way to my night group. I watched from my rear view mirror as the woman was looking left and not breaking. Im sure I tensed up and well I thought from the sound of things and the fact that my change drawer and CD changer were thrown out of their compartments that it was the end of my so named vehicle "Car'ee. But she looks pretty good. I however knew quickly that I was not. So I have not made my bed in a week, mostly because Im in it more than not . I started seeing Dr. Cook yesterday for Chiropractic work and he thinks we will be friends threw the holidays acording to my nerve endings and vertebrae. So here we go with a new chapter in my book that I didnt intend to write. I dont like ice on my back , tingling fingers and legs, nor do I like the sound of my back cracking, but I can do this.

5 comments:

Jen said...

No sympathy here - that's what you wanted right! Love you!!! p.s. you can do this - ice ice baby!!

Amy said...

So sorry for the pain Ter. Hang in there.

shawn rowley said...

you should stay away from cars

Unknown said...

Deepest sympathies - hope you heal quickly - and that Car'ee continues her charmed life.

Ging said...

Oh Ter. This stinks