Things I Appreciate Right This Minute

  • Energetic school teachers
  • A garage free of mice and clutter
  • 82 degrees by day 62 degrees by night
  • Birthday lunch Plans with my sisters mom and maybe my brother(Felicia your on the sister list)? !!!
  • fresh salsa and peach crisp

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

All to make me happy

So I had a wonderful weekend . Jenny decided I had hinted and wined long enough about no one coming to my house to visit that she made a very hasty unexpected summer plan to do so. She even told Amy it was "a trip to see Terri" How wonderful is that. Jen asked if we could have a sisters camp out in my tent trailor. Since the poor thing has not been opened this season It was a great idea. Wendy and Maddie joined her and Anna and Paige for the adventure . ALL the kids stayed with Scotty Friday night ( thank you oh patient one) and Amy came over and brought her gourmet tinfoil dinners and up the Spanish Fork Canyon we headed. We ate, laughed, played games, and,did tradsies. Those more refined were gaging in the out house and didnt sit on the seat . It was heavenly fun from sister gifts to crem brulee smores. Loved it all. Im hoping it becomes a yearly tradition for any sisters who wants to do Ninja games and smell like a camp fire, to come to sister camp out in the teeter totter trailor. I wish I had a camera because their were some pricelss moments riding the broom, the mouse who pooped in Amys shoes, "pants on the ground " Jenny, etc. The memory is a cherished one for this summer.



Now if I may combine one joy with another. I want to talk about the man who hooked up the lights to the trailor, charged the battery, cut fire wood, made smores sticks,pulled the thing up the canyon and then set it up alone. The same man who came back near midnight to make sure their was no fowl play happening to us. Went home got up at 6 to be to work early so he could come back and finish his tent trailor clean up. Who does that?? No smore, no fun, no big laughs for him. He just kept asking me if I was happy having my sisters with me. And I was so very happy. A great deal of my happiness comes at the sacrifice of my sweet husband. I dare say most of the things I do would be like eatting cold margarine without his support and love. But for me life is so enhanced because of all he is to and for me . It all tastes like melted butta was added. There is little he wouldnt do to please me. I just want to say Im aware and greatful for the life of ease I have because he gives 125%. Thank you honey for your unconditional love. You really are the wind beneath my wings.

4 comments:

Amy said...

It was too much fun. Incriminating pictures to come soon. I love your husband too. What a great guy!

Jen said...

MEE too - I love him! I feel the same way about my hubby - he has always given me wings to fly. I love you Ter - I had a wonderful time - thanks for Spooning!

JP Anderson said...

What a great time and a great husband. I know from my own experience that there is nothing that guy wouldn't do for you. And when I say you and mean anyone.

Unknown said...

Sounds like it was marvy - I live with a girl that was uber-jealous she couldn't be there. So I took her to the Shakespeare festival in Ashland as a consolation...hope it worked.