Things I Appreciate Right This Minute

  • Energetic school teachers
  • A garage free of mice and clutter
  • 82 degrees by day 62 degrees by night
  • Birthday lunch Plans with my sisters mom and maybe my brother(Felicia your on the sister list)? !!!
  • fresh salsa and peach crisp

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Moose Mouse Club Reunion Confirmed



After everyones in put I have made the payment in full for the reunion at the Trophy lodge.

So the dates are confirmed June3 come home June 7. Im very much looking forward to being with you all and having a new adventure. My family has NEVER been to Yellowstone. Thats a crime. Unless the caldera errupts and fullfills Jennys greatest fear we should have an amazing memory together. I already started stocking up on graham crackers for the smores with the moose mouse club.


I would love to say this ones on me. I hope a day comes when I can do that, BUT thats not this year so if you could most swiftly send a check to replenish my bank account. I would be most great ful. There are 2 checks for some people. One to pay for auction items and one that is to cover your stay this year, Everyone has some credit for both the items you purchased and the items you sold in the auction. So while your total amount of fees this year are $200.00 your actual check for the stay will be less than that. I expect to have some money above and beyond the cost of the $ 1,112.oo fees. We can use that for fishing licenses or entrance to the Yellowstone Park. Below is your personal fees. Please send both checks Auction Items made to Ginger Livingston and Lodge fees to Terri Rowley. CONFUSED call me.



AUCTION ITEMS LODGE FEES

Mom $85.00 and $ 147.50

Holyoak $37.50 and $ 94.00

Landrum $ 75.50

If you want you can use your credit toward where you are staying it is $42.25 so just the difference would be owed to Ginger. If you have a change and want to join us it would be
$ 157.75 for the lodge.

Thorne $ 62.50 and $ 149.25

Browning Paid and $121.65

Rowley $ 178.00 and $$51.00

Livingston Paid and $105.00

1 comment:

Amy said...

This will be such a great location to hold a reunion. So much beauty to enjoy with wonderful people. I have some Yellowstone suggestions of places that are breathtaking- The Grand Canyon of Yellowstone is amazing. There is a steep hike down to the falls that is really great. Also, we found a large sandbar not far from the road on Yellowstone Lake where we went fishing. It was accessible for us and allowed the kids to play in the sand.