Things I Appreciate Right This Minute

  • Energetic school teachers
  • A garage free of mice and clutter
  • 82 degrees by day 62 degrees by night
  • Birthday lunch Plans with my sisters mom and maybe my brother(Felicia your on the sister list)? !!!
  • fresh salsa and peach crisp

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring






Spring is such a welcome renewal. I went to IFA to pick up rabbit food and gardening gloves. The chirping song in IFA drew Gabber like the pied piper. Soon she was asking if she could please oh please have a baby duck! Then how about a chicken? I told her Finn would love a chicken. Baby everything is cute. The baby rabbit, Hannah as purchased many years ago. She is less cute now that she needs her cage cleaned.
Becky and Kate are on their way back from "Spring Break. " They had a $170.00 each and a whole lot of peanut butter and bread. Off they went to see Mickey mouse. Both are trained well in sentimental foolishness . They made sure to start at the jungle cruise , sing in small world and cry threw the fire works. Today all were reluctant to leave and return to Utah.
Shawn and I drove up the canyon with the dogs and in light weight jackets walked the camp ground, why the pups ran wild chasing birds and digging for bunnies. I found some trimmed branches with fresh buds and couldn't help but take them to make Jenny's inspiration the Easter Tree. ( My version). Its time to look forward to, to prepare for, to delight in. All those things that the Spring brings.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh how I love Spring! And that tree of yours is...well...just awesome. The egg carton adds a nice touch. P.S. how many times have Bec and Kate gone to Disneyland now? A hundred?

Jen said...

OHHHH now that just made my day and I will be featuring it on my blog. Thanks for the laugh - love it - love you!

Ging said...

This puts me to thinkin that perhaps I can go to Disneyland after all. I love their attitude about just going and doing. I also want to compliment the unconventionally crafty Easter Tree. Spring is my favorite and my best.

Em said...

hahah! I love your tree Ter! You've really captured the essence of Easter season. :) And its fully compostable no less! So green. You're girls are a hoot. I'm in the mood for a $170 road trip! I love spring too. We spent our saturday watching Izzy sprint circles around us at the park. it was glorious.

Amy said...

OH my! Your tree has my laughing!!! Too funny you are. So glad the girls enjoyed "Shmisney" yet again. Wish I was 20 and in the back of that car some days. Happy Spring!

Unknown said...

Hey Terri, so I found your blog through Amy's fb page. I had no clue you had a blog on here. I've enjoyed reading it and cathing up. I've missed you guys alot.