Things I Appreciate Right This Minute

  • Energetic school teachers
  • A garage free of mice and clutter
  • 82 degrees by day 62 degrees by night
  • Birthday lunch Plans with my sisters mom and maybe my brother(Felicia your on the sister list)? !!!
  • fresh salsa and peach crisp

Monday, December 8, 2008

Rub a dub dub











"Hot Tub Folliculitis is a common type of folliculitis, a condition which causes inflammation of the hair follicle.
This condition is caused by an infection of hair follicles due to the bacteria Pseudomonas aeruginosa. The bacteria is commonly found in hot tubs, water slides, whirlpools, and such places. Children are more prone to this because they usually stay in the water longer than adults."





So if I had to think of one negative thing to say about our weekend with the BIG family in Heber this would be all ya get. A $25 trip to the doctor. " Oh Gabber you cant sit 3 hours in a stinky hot tub!!! " Otherwise it was a really relaxing and fun time. I like Amy loved the moose mouse tickle club, late night games ,the excessive delicious and creative food, ( we should hace a reunion cook book). Things I discovered... that no one knows that Chevrolet makes the Corvette, M&M's are a staple food after dark, at a reunion its ok to not change from your PJ's for 3 days, little boys are easily entertained if they have lots of hot wheels and a Kung Fu Panda movie. Girls are unhappy if there are no other girl cousins to play with. So we must have everyone there for complete cousin balance. I left so thankful for my family. I like them they are funny, generous,talented, frustrated, grumpy, need a nap! Loving people.

5 comments:

Em said...

Everyone who attended should blog this event cuz I love all of your stories of the experience and of course, the photos. :) I think $25 could be worth it.

Ging said...

I am with Em- I bet Gab would have paid the $25 in advance for her hot tub experience!! So fun... By the way Terri- vote on the game so we can play some more.

gabby said...

um mom it was about 6 or 5 hours in that stupied hot tube

JP Anderson said...

I wish Felicia and I could have spent more time there but am very grateful for what time we had. I am now glad however, for the lack of time we had to experience the hot tub. Felicia was once a microbiology major. One look at that hot tub and she said, "NO WAY!" Sometimes knowledge is a curse. It sounded fun to me.

Amy said...

It was a good time. I knew that hot tub had something going on. Yikes. Thanks for posting that awesome pic of my backside.