Things I Appreciate Right This Minute

  • Energetic school teachers
  • A garage free of mice and clutter
  • 82 degrees by day 62 degrees by night
  • Birthday lunch Plans with my sisters mom and maybe my brother(Felicia your on the sister list)? !!!
  • fresh salsa and peach crisp

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Have You Seen Grace
















So Pingy calls me last night at 7:47 pm and says Scotty wants to talk to you ( code for Baby's here) Scotty says Amy had the baby and Grace is here. WEll I was pretty proud. After all my choice of name stuck and so she is my Grace. Turns out she is everones Grace. She even entered via the Grace of God. It is no coincidence that Scotty called to get help driving to the hospital, its no small thing that he just happened to choose a good friend who they trusted with their kids but would end up trusting with their lives. I dont know this man but today he is my hero. His professional wisdom is the reason we are joyful and not mournful this day. "there but for the grace of God go I" Amy and Scotty love their neighbors today so do I. Grace is a miracle and looking at her she looks like an angel almost as much as my sister did to me last night. While in tremendous pain and great confussion had only one thought how is Grace. We were definately in Gods favor last night and Gods favor is Grace. And I know Im pushing this prophetic name because after all did I tell ya ( I chose it!) Now why did I love it so much may be obvious. It is simpe elegance and who loves simple elegance ?....Amy but also because she is symbolic of the tender mercy's of a loving Heavenly Father. Amy always wanted another child we spoke of it often and she talked about Chloe and what a wonderful big sister she would be. Well here she is Chloe the most elegant and lovely GRACE. And the nurse in Pink well she is fabulous and guess what her name is?? She's nurse Terri. ( Im sure the good pictures taken by Aunt Ginger are shortly to come)

3 comments:

Em said...

What a night. It had powerful effects on us all I think. Grace is beautiful, a perfect name Ter. And Amy, despite what she'll say, looks lovely too. Everyone's blog today is just killin' me. I love my fam.

Ging said...

Nice work Terri- just wanted you to know I was hear- not lurking.

Amy said...

Thanks for being there Ter. Love you.