Things I Appreciate Right This Minute

  • Energetic school teachers
  • A garage free of mice and clutter
  • 82 degrees by day 62 degrees by night
  • Birthday lunch Plans with my sisters mom and maybe my brother(Felicia your on the sister list)? !!!
  • fresh salsa and peach crisp

Saturday, November 1, 2008

It All Matters

Well it has been a long weekend for Becca. Her throwing coach died Thursay. She took a job her last year of High School working in a Bakery at 4am. She did this so she could afford to drive to Salt Lake and practice with Bish and Anna. She feels lost without him. He would hug her when she came on the field and rub her head and say " how ya throwin today. I think you can go to Nationals Becca. " I dont know what Bish taught her, Im sure he had mad skills but I know how he made her feel. I know it was a shock to loose him he was only 50 something. But isnt that how it is, no warning to wear underwear without holes, make up with your brother, or kiss your baby. There are many things Becca could remember about Bish but while we sat in Lions Park Thursday all she could talk about was his goodness, and his crazy knee socks and shorts. I can only hope when I die there are people who remember me for the goodness I leave, but until then I can work on it while Im here. So for starters do you know how deeply I love you, that I think of you many times ina week or even a day. Do you know that I think I have a charmed life because you are in it.

Love Terri

3 comments:

Jen said...

So Sorry Becca! Terri are you kidding me, you will be remembered for all your wonderul qualities - just look at that quilt sister - you will always know what your siblings think of you! I personally Love you to death and can't imagine my life without my twinner in it! I really wish I was more your twinner than I am - i want all the good Terri stuff! I love you too! JENNER

Ging said...

Becca- I am so deeply sorry. There is no such thing as a good loss, but loss teaches us good things. I hope your good things will flow with the tears. Terri- you are a rock. The way you tune yourself to the nearest (human)station and listen-in is remarkable.

Em said...

I can't ditto my sisters (not because i dont agree completely, but that'd be cheating) but I myself can't imagine filling your shoes (even though we're the same size). You fill an enormous role in everyones lives.

I hope Bec gets thru okay without her great throwing coach. Obviously, she has sacrificed a lot to have had the chance to work with him. She's a pretty amazing girl I've come to find out. Must take after her mother. :)