Things I Appreciate Right This Minute

  • Energetic school teachers
  • A garage free of mice and clutter
  • 82 degrees by day 62 degrees by night
  • Birthday lunch Plans with my sisters mom and maybe my brother(Felicia your on the sister list)? !!!
  • fresh salsa and peach crisp

Friday, October 31, 2008

I FALL in LOVE with Autumn











So its fall. My favorite time of year. I get that "All is safely gathered in" feeling. The last of the Hay is bailed, crisp apples round out the trees harvest. Leaves fall gliding gently to the ground, the days actually seem like they have a golden hue to them. I love it. I love Gabby and Tays fall birthdays. I love watching a Lacrosse tournament all Saturday in a perfect temperature. I love Halloween, the innocent and joyful part. Silly costumes, special bags of treats for your primary class, the door bell singing all night. LOVE IT!! Its one of those days when childhood reigns and the kindness of all is exchanged in a little cellophane wrapped package. I hope it is a Gooey day for you all. Put your hand in a slimey pumpkins innerds and roast the seeds, eat a carmelly gooey something, kiss your kids until their little cheeks are gooey from the carmel you ate.

1 comment:

Em said...

Here here! Days are so perfect right now. :) I'm gonna kiss Shawn's cheeks as soon as I find something sweet to eat too.