Things I Appreciate Right This Minute

  • Energetic school teachers
  • A garage free of mice and clutter
  • 82 degrees by day 62 degrees by night
  • Birthday lunch Plans with my sisters mom and maybe my brother(Felicia your on the sister list)? !!!
  • fresh salsa and peach crisp

Saturday, March 12, 2011

I Need Spring





More than ever before Im so happy to see the Vitamin rich SUN. I have had the dreary blues and I can start to feel little twangings of a happier spirit. Taylor had his first game in Riverton it was so fun to sit on the grass and cheer them on. Im going to do the spring grass treatment today and I see the tulips are bursting through the earth. Thursday I get to die our milk green and make green jello cake and mint brownies for 45 hungry boys. Saturday next I get to celebrate the soon to be spring arrival of JP's and Felicia's little girl. I also bought my husband with the $500.00 he won his first real live brand new Ipod Touch he is so happy. Im half asleep and he jars me awake to look at footage of the tsunami and tidle waves in Japan. It will be Easter and conference weekend soon. And Aidy gets baptised in just a few weeks. Life will be wet, green musical and joyful........... Truth is I havent felt very pleasant and Ive noticed unpleasant is a magnet for more unpleasant so Im going to put on my positive velcro and test the theory. Maybe just thinking in pleasantries will create pleasantness.

7 comments:

Amy said...

I like that glass half full idea. You read the article right :) Go with it Terri, Spring is on its way.

Anonymous said...

I like your idea of positive velcro. You're pretty saweet. Don't forget I'm bringin back spring with me! :)

Jen said...

here comes the Sun and I say it's all Right! Right!! Love you and your positive velcro. I need some of that too!

JP Anderson said...

We too can't wait for more sun here at the Anderson's. "Positive velcro", I like it.

Em said...

Your happiness attracts more, its scientific. Well. I just know you make me happy. I hope for more spring and sunshine too.

Ging said...

Velcro has many positive use in your life. I like this one particularly well. I am with you positive will begat positive.

Kelly Hill said...

Hi. I deleted my old blog and started a new one. I'd like to add you to my list of readers, if you're interested. Send me a message at kjaehill at gmail dot com and I'll add you. Thanks! Kelly