Things I Appreciate Right This Minute

  • Energetic school teachers
  • A garage free of mice and clutter
  • 82 degrees by day 62 degrees by night
  • Birthday lunch Plans with my sisters mom and maybe my brother(Felicia your on the sister list)? !!!
  • fresh salsa and peach crisp

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It was a beary good time































Just another vibrant memory of a 4 day weekend spent with 39 of my favorite people. It was loud and laborius( In the kitchen that is). It was funny and frothy ( in the hot tub of course) It was inviting and intense ( at 7am with one bathroom and 17 bladders). It had silly and spiritual, couped up then wide open. I enjoyed nearly every moment. Some enjoyed lauging at the moment I least enjoyed. ALWAYS look both ways when crossing the street and crouching behind a tree. I loved the miandering buffalo staged along the byway, stinky beautiful spewing pots of mud and water, a wounded wolf slowly crossing the river while his pack waited for him. I loved the trees so thick they looked like moss covering the mountains crest. It was breath taking and wonderful to see my world take shape in a new frame. Being in such beauty, that was created just for us to enjoy helps me take the problems in my shoe box that seem so big and gives them true dimension in the scheme of all things. Thank you for merging together so far from your homes just to be together. The stop at bear world on the way home was the cherry on top. We had a great time and can now say we saw every animal we had hoped to see and some we had no idea we would dare be so fortunate . Black bear, Grizzly bear, bison,deer,elk,wolf,snake,osprey,moose, trout , geese, sheep ,goat, pig,chicken, 3 day old twin fawns and a peacock.

3 comments:

Amy said...

What great photos you got. It was a great time.

Jen said...

Those were great photos! It was a fantabulous time! I'd do it again tomorrow! Love you !

Ging said...

So wonderful! I love your photos and thoughts on the matter. I was in awe. We loved it all and would gladly wait our turn for a bathroom to do it again.