Things I Appreciate Right This Minute

  • Energetic school teachers
  • A garage free of mice and clutter
  • 82 degrees by day 62 degrees by night
  • Birthday lunch Plans with my sisters mom and maybe my brother(Felicia your on the sister list)? !!!
  • fresh salsa and peach crisp

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Year of The Warriors





Tay in the grasp of the defensive team bear hug.



Tonight was yet another demonstration of what 3 1/2 hours of practice a day will do for a team. The semi finals were held in Park City tonight.Loaded with umbrellas and rain jackets we watched the Warriors consume the field. It was a tough fight for every point in the first half. The Warriors have not played on turf and had some adjusting to do.The second half ended 15 to 10. We are one happy group of mama's and papa's yelling till we were horse and shedding a few tears. I have made banana muffins for the last 2 playoff games and now they are dubbed the winning formula muffins. So Saturday at 1pm we will be in Salt Lake... somewhere, biting our nails. I will load another basket of muffins and go watch the true Final game of the season. It will be a doooozy. Oh how I love Lacrosse because Lacrosse has loved the boy.



3 comments:

Amy said...

OH how I'd love to be there cheering.

Ging said...

I am so happy. We are cheering for you Tay. Keep makin' those muffins Magic Mama.

Unknown said...

So fun to see him doing so well! We're fans! Go Team Taylor!