Things I Appreciate Right This Minute

  • Energetic school teachers
  • A garage free of mice and clutter
  • 82 degrees by day 62 degrees by night
  • Birthday lunch Plans with my sisters mom and maybe my brother(Felicia your on the sister list)? !!!
  • fresh salsa and peach crisp

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Its almost time for Island Park




LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL






So heres some things you might like to know.








1)June 5th and 6th are National Parks Free day that means we each save $25.oo!



2) there are other deals in yellowstone that weekend for a 5$ coupon for food or shopping go to http://www.dncdestinations.com/ParksSpecialOffers.aspx



3) some of the rooms are small sleeping up to 4 so if you want your whole family to sleep together you may want to bring a blow up mattress. If you dont mind them spread out dont worry.



4) Bring a swim suit for the hot tub, bug spray and your Anderson Family Reunion shirt so we can all find one another in Yellowstone

5) Maybe Em and Shawn will go to the Park with us now that they live near by???


6) your destination should you want to map quest island Park Idaho which is 5 hours and 18 minutes for Rowleys and 348 miles. I will get an exact address when I call the realtor check in is at 4pm

See You SOOON






5 comments:

Jen said...

Soooo excited about the reunion but not sooo excited about that picture of me - I look like I'm 5 months pregnant! NICE! Bring on the fun!

Britney said...

Speaking of how far it is for the Rowley's...is your car full and when are you leaving? I hadn't thought of riding with anyone but wouldn't that be lovely :)

Molly Thorne said...

Thanks for the info. and for all the work you have been doing to inform us all. I can't wait for all the extra arms to hold babies!!

Ging said...

Can't wait!!

Amy said...

So excited!!! See you all soon.