Things I Appreciate Right This Minute

  • Energetic school teachers
  • A garage free of mice and clutter
  • 82 degrees by day 62 degrees by night
  • Birthday lunch Plans with my sisters mom and maybe my brother(Felicia your on the sister list)? !!!
  • fresh salsa and peach crisp

Friday, December 4, 2009

FREE STUFF

Thought you might be interested in this.
I have not yet downloaded some of these but I have a friend who has. They're free. I may download all of them.... Hope you see some you'd like, or some others you know might like. Do pass this on to others who might enjoy these books. The information below warns that this opportunity is not going to continue to be available. Enjoy.
As a part of his doctoral studies, John Hilton III is "studying what happens when books are made available for free." He worked with "Deseret Book and they have made 8 of their books available for free." They can all be downloaded at http://deseretbook.com/free. Several of the books are ones you might be interested in. The books are:

1. Please Pass the Scripture (by John Hilton III).2. What I Wish I Would Have Known When I Was Single (by John Bytheway).3. Women at the Well (by Richard and Jeni Holzapfel).4. Digging Deeper (by Robert Eaton).5. 10 Secrets Wise Parents Know (by Brent Top and Bruce Chadwick).6. Growing Up: Gospel Answers About Maturation and Sex (by Brad Wilcox).7. Saving Kristen (by Jack Weyland). (fiction)8. The Hidden Path (by C.B. Andersen). (fiction).

I recommend that you go download them all and save them for future reference as they will only be available online for free for a short time.
Could you forward this information on to others who might be interested? I want to help share these great, free resources with as many people as possible. Some of the books help you get more out of the scriptures. Others are good for parenting. Some are just plain fun. Go check out .

3 comments:

Jen said...

I do like those books and I really like how you posted this twice. Love ya

Unknown said...

Does this mean my tithing will be going up? :-)

Amy said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I"m downloading!