Things I Appreciate Right This Minute

  • Energetic school teachers
  • A garage free of mice and clutter
  • 82 degrees by day 62 degrees by night
  • Birthday lunch Plans with my sisters mom and maybe my brother(Felicia your on the sister list)? !!!
  • fresh salsa and peach crisp

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Whole Lota Birthday

October typically holds 2 Rowley Birthdays. This year we added6 more. Sams girlfriend had puppies. All black and white 3 female 3 male. They were born in the beginning of the month.




























I think Birthdays are a big deal. That big deal has gone from a joyous day of celebration to doing what Jen calls " Takin it on the road." Gabbys Birthday spanned a weekend . I took her to lunch and bought her a shirt on Thursday. Friday she didnt have a Birthday Party because I said, "We have had a party every year since you were 3 Gab no party this year."




















So she just asked if she could have someone (s) sleep over. Sure Gab 5 giggly girls rootbeer floats and sour patch kids. Movies all night and thats not a party?? By law Gab tells meif their is no invitations cake or presents it does not constitute a party. So Friday we didnt have a party.

Saturday evening we dropped her off at Becca's house to spend the night and go to the dollar movie.

Sunday we had her favorite dinner and Gabby pie formerly known as chocolate almond bar pie.
















Monday she got to take her annual birhday off school .



Taylor , who harrased Gabber for her endless weekend has decided its his Birthday all week. Sunday bread pudding and candles. Monday presents and the day off school to play games until your brain shuts down. Kate and Becca take him to the dollar movie and they all share a subway sandwhich they smuggle in his sweat shirt.Tuesday his actual Birthday I will make his favorite Zuppa Tascana and hang the birthday banner. For Wednesday he announces " I shouldnt have to drive Gab to school because I dont have a first peiod and its my birthday!"












Where did I go wrong....... Never mind dont answer that.

Happy october to me what a blessed mom I am
to have these happy good kids. Have a great 1st, 14th, 17th year.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What is this thing in our family with having birthdays in bunches? What were we thinking? Happy 17, Mr. Taylor! Wow, before we know it you'll be Elder Rowley - it happens SO fast!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday to all and to all a good night! OH and i totally agree with taking any and all birthdays on the road! All month if ya see fit!

Ging said...

Happy Birthday to Rowleys one and all. You were always the queen of treating everyone like the birthday was something to celebrate. It is no wonder that your Children have inherited this line of thinking. I would like a puppy too. By the way where does the "Girlfriend" live.

Em said...

Oh sweet puppies! And yes, I suppose making every event so special tends to rub off on the chillen. And soon you find yourself celebrating 1 week early and 2 weeks later. :) Sounds fun.

Amy said...

So excited to see those cute puppies. I love the stretched out birthdays! Your kids are growing up fast Ter!