Things I Appreciate Right This Minute

  • Energetic school teachers
  • A garage free of mice and clutter
  • 82 degrees by day 62 degrees by night
  • Birthday lunch Plans with my sisters mom and maybe my brother(Felicia your on the sister list)? !!!
  • fresh salsa and peach crisp

Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

So Ive been driving a volkswagon jetta for a week. Gabber thinks we should just keep it and let the rental company take the van. I say nada . I love my van. The day I got it I played Diana Krawl and deemed it the jazz van because it was so sophisticated. It was state of the art in 2000 and it is still pretty spiffy to me. The fact that it costs me zero dollars and zero cents in a payment helps to. Well its all done being fixed . No more electrical tape holding on the mirror! $1,600 dollars later Im rarin to go...or so I thought. I went to open the sliding door and the handle just busted off in my hand are you freakin serious!!! So I went to the rental company said they werent gettin back Gabbys jetta anytime soon and a auto body guy drove with me to the other shop picked it up from one lot and drove it to another shop for more repairs. Gad zukes whats next??? In all fairness we love our mechanic Big o said $900 for new ball joints his bill $280.00 I said how can it be such a difference he said. I gotta sleep at night.
So happy 13th and dont be watchin any of those Jason movies!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Dang Gina! So sorry about that Ter! Good ole van anyways!!!

Felicia said...

Geez, whats the dealio!? It's been a looonnng Friday the 13th for you guys. You must be doing something right.

Em said...

oh geez. It always seems that when things go wrong, they ALL go wrong. Shawn's motorcycle has been on the same fall-apart kick too. One thing just keeps leaaading to another. I'm sorry Ter. I remember when you got that van too. It was so rockin!

Ging said...

Hurray for LUCKY Friday the 13th. It's about time you had a post with some good news and not just a good attitude.

Ging said...

P.S. Felicia- Is that you? I went to your blog- it is quite fetching considering there aren't any blogs. I am waiting in anticipation.....

JP Anderson said...

I'm sorry to lead you astray. It was but I.

gabby said...

no the jeda is goon :(