Things I Appreciate Right This Minute

  • Energetic school teachers
  • A garage free of mice and clutter
  • 82 degrees by day 62 degrees by night
  • Birthday lunch Plans with my sisters mom and maybe my brother(Felicia your on the sister list)? !!!
  • fresh salsa and peach crisp

Friday, June 10, 2011

# 6 Disneyland Family Trip
























When the first 2 were known as Katie did and Becca boo we planned our first trip to see the wonderful world of Disney. They were six. No one is allowed to go until they are six , 42 inches high, can walk on their own, and dont need me to feed or change them. After all its a vacation.




Since my kids are all 3 years apart it has worked pretty well to go every 3rd year.






The things that were different this year were that we didnt go 10 days we went 6. We didnt go to SeaWorld , we rented a brand new Van, we got there in 9 hours not 12. The speed limit has changed over the years from 65 to 80, We went to 2 new beaches Laguna and NewPort. Shawn got a henna tatoo, the girls and I played the washboard and The things that were mangificantly the same. The weather 74 degrees with a perfect breeze, the smell of cinamon roll popcorn in the park, the sounds of the brass band, and disney music, dole whips, awesome parades, blooming flowers, and sun burned faces.









We loved the new Aladin show, the Little Mermaid ride, The World of Color and being front row for fantasmic. We didnt love star tours it made some of us qweezy. We walked down town disney and listened to classical quitar, a drummer , and a violinist that was amazing. A balloon artist made a sweet colby bryant hat for Bec and some other fancy head gear for all the kids. The souveniers were reflective of personalities.




Shawn- tiki bar tshirt and sun glasses

Terri- Tinker Bell shir

Kate- Derrick Rose jersey ( had to get that on the internet no wher to be found in Laker territory)

Bec- Lithograph of Peter Pan for the baby room

Taylor- A book about hidden mickeys in disneyland

Gabby- The Yoda backpack


It was great great fun. I wonder who will go in 2014???






























4 comments:

Amy said...

What great memories you've made as a family. I love it. Glad you all had a wonderful time.

Jen said...

I'm sooo jealous! When can we all go together!

JP Anderson said...

Look like you guys had alot of fun, as usual. I gotta get back there.

Ging said...

I am living vicariously through you and having a great time. Tay-I know about that book and I already know where some of the hidden Mickey's are- we've been looking for them for years since I learned about them while working for Disney. So fun- so perfect. Hang on to those memories forever.