Things I Appreciate Right This Minute

  • Energetic school teachers
  • A garage free of mice and clutter
  • 82 degrees by day 62 degrees by night
  • Birthday lunch Plans with my sisters mom and maybe my brother(Felicia your on the sister list)? !!!
  • fresh salsa and peach crisp

Monday, May 30, 2011

Taylor Goes to Prom Graduates High School and Seminary

Taylor and Joselin go to Prom May 14th. I talked him into shopping for a new outfit 4 hours before Prom. He is such a boy.












Taylor graduated from Seminary May 22 in our Stake Center. On May 24th he was gifted many dollars he desperately needed, a beautiful quilt grandma Carol made, a Lacrosse bear I tried to create, tickets to Lagoon, trafalga and Chevron for gas. We celebrated before the ceremony by going to Olive Garden so he could have mussels and soup. Grandma and Grandpa Rowley, Grandma and Grandpa Anderson, Aunt Joy and her new husband and of course all of our family was there to cheer him on and celebrate this great accomplishment. What a great week it has been for Taylor in the success department.































































































3 comments:

Sheri said...

LOVE IT!!! I must point out one thing however.... when boys go shopping they don't buy "outfits" not sure what they call it but I have it on good authority the word isn't "outfit" Help me out guys
Hugs SHERI

Amy said...

I think they buy "stuff". Just stuff. Congrats Tay. What a great time in your life. Lots of hard work is paying off. Time to look for more hard work I guess :) After Disney of course.

Ging said...

We keep missing out on his BIG moments. We are proud of you Tay all the same and sure hope you know it.