Things I Appreciate Right This Minute

  • Energetic school teachers
  • A garage free of mice and clutter
  • 82 degrees by day 62 degrees by night
  • Birthday lunch Plans with my sisters mom and maybe my brother(Felicia your on the sister list)? !!!
  • fresh salsa and peach crisp

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Reasons to love being Bonnie's daughter.



I got a call at 11:00 this morning ( 8 in paradise). I answered singing Aloha eee Aloha oooo. Mom was crying, she stated. "You mark my words within the next 5 years I will take you and your sisters and we will go to Hawaii." She just wanted so badly to share the beauty. She had seen some incredible orange flower, and watched the sunset over the ocean and she wa in awe at the wonder of it all. I love that way to be greatful. Then some little pale faced 2 yr old boy on the beach stuttered out Aloha to her and she said that she just hugged him. I love that to. Everything has its beauty not everyone sees it. Mahalo

PS This is my witness .Please note this as a living testament of her declaration to take us to Hawaii so we can hold her to it!!

9 comments:

Amy said...

Noted. Can't wait. Her excitement is contagious.

Em said...

She called me to. To describe the sunset the night she arrived. And I can't wait to join the party. :)

JP Anderson said...

You've gotta love her excitement. I can't wait to be one of the sisters.

Jen said...

Johnny Boy I'm sure her beloved son is included ! She called me too to say that she was wondering what she could buy me at Louie Vitton and the Coach store. I told her to get daddy warbucks to get me one of everything.

Molly Thorne said...

I got the same phone call. I can't wait to go!

Sheri said...

I am volunteering to be a sister/daughter/grandma/aunt....pretty much anything to go to Hawaii!! When does the plane leave. Right about now would be good... our rainy season has begun!!

Sheri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Britney said...

I think I should go as I speak Tagalog and I hear there are many Pinoys in Hawaii --

Ging said...

Wait- huh? I didn't get that promise. However, we shared experiences in a unique way because I would know right wear she was standing and I was able to picture the moment. I hope this doesn't hurt my chances of getting invited along. My favorite thing is how she is so uninhibited in loving everyone. In another world, when people aren't afraid of strangers this will always be a perfect thing.