Things I Appreciate Right This Minute

  • Energetic school teachers
  • A garage free of mice and clutter
  • 82 degrees by day 62 degrees by night
  • Birthday lunch Plans with my sisters mom and maybe my brother(Felicia your on the sister list)? !!!
  • fresh salsa and peach crisp

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Twinner


Today is the actual Birthday of my twin daughters. I think the greatest gift I ever gave them was to have each other . Many of us have a twinner some are not sisters just good friend who loves to read what we read or shares your love of sewing or running. Its hard to admit that when we get to know someone and realize " Hey they are alot like me " we like them more. Im so greatful for Sally who takes my mom to town and has lunch. For Karen who has embraced not one but 2 of my sisters looking to compliment them with kindness. Im glad we have Presidency meetings and Relief Societ Birthday Dinners and girls night out to add to our pool of people who we share our lives with. Now about my resolution to be honest and proclaiming my favorite sister.......? Jenner took it upon herself to salvage my crazy disorganized blog. I think its repayment for my boxed rock collection I gave her the day I left for Ricks College in 1982. She sat next to me on the bed and I remember the way she looked at me. I knew we were forever bonded in our love and admiration of one another. I claimed her when she came home from the hospital, precious little round pink and bald child. I still claim her as my twinner we share many similiar beliefs and ideals. Im surprised how many times my sisters are cooking what Im cooking for dinner or buy the same shirt or wall sconce I buy when we are out. I love that we connect in so many great ways. I feel whole and loved. Thank you for all the kindness and extra special doings related to being a sister and friend. I love my new blog!!!

6 comments:

Em said...

I love your blog too!
How appropriate that your twinner is the very one that Mom calls by your name and visa versa! :)

shawn rowley said...

crrreeepy!

Terri said...

Glad you like your blog! It was fun to play you for a minute . Tell me what you want the top thingy to say and if you give me a list of your favorite songs I can add those to your blog too! Love you. Oh and thanks for the rock collection - was it in a gallon icecream bucket - I did love that rock collection - don't know if that is what bonded me to you -I'm sure it was a combination of a whole lot of really lovely things that make so many of your siblings adore you! Love you ! Jenner!

Jen said...

Oops , there I go again commenting and pretending to be you. That was an accident! LOL!!

Ging said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ging said...

I once talked to Jen for an entire hour before realizing that it wasn't you Terri!! Scarey! I am currently Molly- which suits me just fine. I am happy to be confused with any of my sisters.I call Ellie, Kenz and Cal, Ike sometimes so I guess you could call me Bonnie too!