Things I Appreciate Right This Minute

  • Energetic school teachers
  • A garage free of mice and clutter
  • 82 degrees by day 62 degrees by night
  • Birthday lunch Plans with my sisters mom and maybe my brother(Felicia your on the sister list)? !!!
  • fresh salsa and peach crisp

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Name her

Im not particularly savvy on the computer or my free time might be better designed facebooking or looking at you-tube videos. As it is I have to think out of the box so tonight Im working on naming my niece.
Heres the process:
Start with the obvious merge the parents names

Jeloncia or Fohn hmm not good

2nd names of Chilean girls stir the mission memories.

Adrianna, Carmen, Daniella

Third think what kind of people are the parents old world, simple, biblical, or Frank Zappa crazy .
So here we go i have centered on the creative. I noticed that Felicia and iI share a love of birds at least thats what the pottery barn decor was telling me so I went with it "bird names."


And so it begins




Robin
Aletha

Starling

Loras


Raven

Lark

and my favorites

Wren & Sparrow

Fourth find creative and mash it with sentiment

Sephora meaning female bird

Lolani meaning bird of Heaven from Hawaii

Lastly you could always honor those that paved the way, brought hope into your life and greeted you first at your birth..........................................................................................................................................................


TERRI now thats a name.




Ok Ill go do the dishes now funs over :(
Anyone else got a name for Anderson baby number one?

6 comments:

Amy said...

Oh boy. Here she goes. Give her time people, she gets better and better and before you know you just might like what she spits at you.

Jen said...

I happened to like some of those names! Sephora was beautiful -to bad a big ole makeup company took it! I love Lark and I know of someone named Lark! Who knows they may name her something like - Abbey!

Bonnie Anderson said...

I love the name abby it meanssmart talented athelitc happy kind bravegracious humble sweet obedient lovable beautifull funloveing best mom

Molly Thorne said...

It sounded so strange to hear the 1st Anderson baby, after all this time and all the babies, she will be a first in more than one way. I can't wait to hear the name and yes Abbey is a wonderful name.

Em said...

hahah. hahahah!

JP Anderson said...

Just so we're clear here, isn't Abbey the name of Molly's child? Anyway, I like the effort Terri. Glad I could help to carry on the Anderson name.